The Logicom Group is looking to recruit an HR Officer for their offices in Nicosia.
The relevant position can be found on the above link, and through the CyHRMA website.
Those interested should submit their application latest by 5 March 2018 by email to email@example.com
1. Interface with internal and external technical staff and business owners throughout the design and development process to gather and analyze requirements
and define the best approach to HR application systems
2. Involvement in special projects on HR systems, such as Core HR System and Recruitment System, by developing project objectives, conducting research,
designing, developing and implementing the solutions
3. Maintain and improve the Logicom Employee Intranet (Portal), by enhancing existing features and developing new ones
4. Involvement in the employment cycle operations, from an HR perspective
5. Involvement in day to day employee support in various HR related topics, including resolving employee issues
6. Assistance in the development, improvement and implementation of HR policies and procedures
7. Scheduling Interviews and general recruitment administration
8. Being responsible of employee onboarding
9. Provision of administrative support to the Group HR Department including maintenance of employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• University Graduate in Business Administration or Human Resources or related field
• Master’s degree in HRM or other related field will be considered an advantage.
• Additional HR training will be a plus
• Minimum 3 years of experience in HR related position
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and understanding of diversity principles.
• Hands on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
• Understanding of IT concepts in HR systems and operations
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Knowledge of labor legislation
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Teamwork skills. Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
• Aptitude in problem-solving and general analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of the Professional English language both verbally and in writing